The microprocessor-controlled electrochemistry meter AL20 from AQUALYTIC® meets the day-to-day demands for sturdy and reliable systems for the measurement of temperature and dissolved oxygen.
The images can be downloaded here as a zip. archive in high resolution.
The water-tight housing complies with IP67 and is equipped as standard with protective armouring and built-in electrode holder ensuring reliable operation even in extreme ambient conditions.
The support can be flipped up to hang the meter on pipes or branches. A direct, easily understood user interface, outlining the required configuration options for all three systems, facilitates meter operation both outdoors and in the laboratory.
The automatic Hold function „freezes“ stable measuring data in the display and indicates the presence of stable and reproducible results. The internal memory allows storage of 20 data sets to facilitate subsequent evaluation. The integral automatic switch-off feature, varying from 1 to 120 minutes, increases the operating life of the units.
The power consumption of all three units has been reduced to a minimum. As a result, the 4 x 1.5 V integrated batteries have an operating life of up to 12,000 hours, depending on the unit version. The galvanic, membrane-covered oxygen sensor with built-in temperature sensor allows instant measurement without the need for time-consuming polarisation.
- Oxygen partial pressure, Oxygen concentration, Oxygen saturation, Temperature measurement
- Automatic absolute air pressure measurement
- Auto Hold function
- Easy calibration against oxygen in air
- Salinity correction
- Self-polarising galvanic oxygen probe, allows instant measurement after the system is switched on
- Low battery and battery change indicator
- Sensor evaluation in the display
- Accessories for depth measurement
- Battery operation period up to 12.000 hours
- Shock-absorbing rubber protective armouring